Wednesday 15 November 2017

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold

I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC!

Moving to number 9


.9 mustang muscle car

i love the shape and the engine noise it makes so cool
.8 porsche 911

i am not a fan of the shape but i love the noise it makes


.7 camaro 2015

this car is similar to the mustang gt but the look and the noise is outstanding




.6 aston martin vulcan

i love this car and the speed is horrific the car is noisy i really love loud cars

.5 the ferrari aperta

the ferrari brand is so cool i love most ferraris


.4 lamborghini gallardo

Lamborghini is one of my favorite brand of car YAY!!!

.3 mclaren f1

mclarens is my favorite cars


.2 lambprghini aventordor

The aventador is an amazing car thats why its number two




.1mclaren p1

this is my most favorite car and brand in the whole world this is my dream car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC! Moving to number 9 .9 mustang muscle car ...