Thursday 29 October 2015

Quest how to do a drop kick

My quest is to learn how to do a drop kick.  These are my videos and photos of me doing drop kicks.

These are the steps you need to take to do a drop kick.

step1. get a rugby ball. 
step 2 drop the ball on the ground towards your feet.  
step 3 when the ball bounces back up get your foot under the ball and kick it. 
step 4 do a few drop kicks not over the post. 
step 5 try to do it over a post. 
step 6 if you get it over the post take a step back. Then keep on moving back if you get it over to see if you can kick it from further away.  If you miss the kick take a step forward and try again.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Logan. Your step by step instructions are very clear. You have challenged your readers if they are successful and also given some points on what to do if the ball doesn't get over - which I might need! How are you going with your kicks? From Mrs O

    ReplyDelete

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC! Moving to number 9 .9 mustang muscle car ...