Sunday 26 March 2017

moment in time Cricket



l was walking out onto the field, I said i can do this but deeper inside me i could here the nerves saying you're going to get bowled. So i said i have two options, i can do this or i am going to get bowled. As i walk out i practice my shots, my heart was beating like a machine gun. I was excited and nervous, at the same time. I thought to myself. As soon as i get out there and the ball has fired like a cannon, i will be fine. But till then i my nerves have a chance to take over my body.
 Team Web SITE!!!!!
          
               THE END.
NZ Black Caps  
                                                                                                                                




                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC! Moving to number 9 .9 mustang muscle car ...