Tuesday 29 August 2017

What i did well in touch rugby


                  What i did well in touch rugby

The opposition is about to get over halfway but then the an opposition player does a big pass. Next second I intercept the ball but there are two really fast kids behind me. When I say really fast I mean really fast. So I start running to the corner I make it to the 5 meter line then I here TOUCH!!!! no I got touched then I pass it to my friend. He fires it away out wide and we score YAY!!!. Then later on in the game


The ball came firing at me at like one hundred miles per hour. I caught the ball but then I nearly dropped it NO!!! Yay I still have the ball what a relief. I make a huge line break I run down the sideline no I am trapped. There is someone behind me and in front of me no it is the end of me I quickly think i will try to cut back in so I did he just mist me wow that was close. I am about to score what a try YES!!!


Later on in the game my friend makes a big line break he gets touched. Then I run and get the pass I make another line break but pass the ball quick then I get the ball back then I set up a brilliant try.


The opposition got an interception and are about to score. I am running my hardest to stop him I am scared because if they score they will be winning the game. So I say to myself I need to dive so I make the leap of faith I got them clearly because he tripped over. Yes I stopped them what a relief. The Bell rings the opposition knock the ball on I kick the ball out YAY we win the game.


                                                                 The End

                                                                 By Logan    

No comments:

Post a Comment

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC! Moving to number 9 .9 mustang muscle car ...