Sunday 10 September 2017

My pitch

      What is my idea: To help kids that want to play sport but can’t afford gear for sports like rugby soccer and basketball. And fundrise and collect boots, shin guards, mouthguards,equipment



What will i learn and make: i will make kids that want to play sports but they can’t afford sports gear etc.


Why do i want to learn and make this: i want to help kids that like sports but won’t  be able to play and make them happy.


How will i learn and make this: i will find a company that helps kids and contact them to see if they can help.


What will success look like to me: success will look like helping kids and putting a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my Top 10 favorite cars

10 ford mustang gt chrome gold I like the chrome gold and the design of the car EPIC! Moving to number 9 .9 mustang muscle car ...